Please send the completed form to the following address:
Emailed forms do not require a physical signature; however, faxed forms need to be signed.
Click here for the Image Transfer Form
Outbound Transfers from Radiology Victoria & Epworth Medical Imaging
- Best efforts will be made to action requests received within 24 hours – depending on volume; this could be extended to 72 hours.
- Requests received after-hours will be actioned the following business day.
Inbound Transfers to Radiology Victoria & Epworth Medical Imaging
Radiology Victoria & Epworth Medical Imaging accepts studies transferred from third-party imaging groups for review by our Radiologists.
These transfers can take up to two days, depending on the availability of the images.
As our internal and external PACS are separate, studies that have been transferred to us will always be available on the Internal PACS but not necessarily ready to view for external users.
If a referrer wishes to have studies transferred and be able to view them on Radiology Victoria & Epworth Medical Imaging WEB PACS, the following protocol must be followed:
- Complete Image Transfer Form
- Send the transfer form to the external provider you wish to receive images from (click here to access FujiMix contact list)
- Ensure you CC FujiMIX team in your original email EFujiMIX@emi.net.au
*if you fail to CC FujiMix team in the requesting email, the images received will not be validated and made available on WEB PACS for you to view
- Images received by the external provider will be validated and made available on WEB PACS (email confirmation will be sent to you once images are available)