Information for referrers
Epworth Medical Imaging’s unwavering commitment to diagnostic excellence and a ‘customer-first’ philosophy assure a more personalised, collaborative experience for referring doctors. Prompt access to specialist radiologists, priority appointments and 24-hour report turnaround support rapid diagnosis and better health outcomes.
Electronic request for Telehealth
Epworth Medical Imaging is ready to support growth in Telehealth as a result of the pandemic changing the way health services are being delivered.
The below editable request forms can be used by GPs, Specialists & Allied Health Professionals following a phone or video consultation with patients, without the need for the request form to be signed by the requesting clinician.
- A5 Theater request form
- A4 Radiology request form
- A5 Dental request form
- A5 Breast imaging request form
- A5 Inpatient referral form
- A5 General referral form
- A4 Interventional Radiology & Pathology request form
- A4 Neurology PET/CT request form
- A4 PSMA PET/CT request form
- A4 General PET/CT request form
- A4 Bone Densitometry request form
- A4 MRI Prostate request form
- A5 CT Coronary Angiogram request form
Epworth Medical Imaging provides a dedicated ‘Doctor Direct’ service. As a referrer, you can email ReferrerSupport@radiologyvictoria.com.au to:
- speak directly with our specialist radiologists or nuclear medicine physicians
- obtain a copy of a report
- access patient images
- schedule or check appointments
- order personalised referral pads
- contact our practice locations
A member of our dedicated customer liaison team will respond to your inquiry promptly.
Epworth Medical Imaging app
The Epworth Medical Imaging app (application) is a valuable referrer tool that facilitates access to patients’ images and reports on the go.
The app, which can be downloaded to any mobile device, is not a diagnostic tool but has sharing capabilities that allow referring doctors to send patient images to other medical practitioners via email or SMS to assist integrated, multidisciplinary healthcare.
Download the app
Pensioners and healthcare cardholders will be bulk billed for all items covered under the Medicare schedule, although some surgical procedures and scans may incur a cost, as they are not covered under Medicare. Our staff will inform patients of costs prior to the examination.