We are committed to maintaining your privacy.
Epworth Medical Imaging, as part of Sonic Imaging, respects and upholds the 13 Australian Privacy Principles outlined in amendments to the Privacy Act 1988, made in 2014.
- the kinds of personal information that Epworth Medical Imaging holds
- how Epworth Medical Imaging collects and holds personal information
- matters related to anonymity and pseudonymity
- the purpose for which Epworth Medical Imaging holds, collects, uses and discloses personal information
- how an individual may access personal information about the individual that is held by the entity and see the correction of such information
- how an individual may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered APP code (if any) that binds Epworth Medical Imaging, and how Epworth Medical Imaging will deal with such a complaint
- whether Epworth Medical Imaging is likely to disclose information to overseas recipients
- if Epworth Medical Imaging is likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients – the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the policy.
Current as at 30/07/2021